sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Distrowatch ratings.... never seen them so low...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David C. Haley" <dhaley AT tamsco.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Distrowatch ratings.... never seen them so low...
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:07:35 +0400

Wow! when you put it like that it seems to clear up the perspective a
bit.

I have been wondering why the next distro version bump has been put off
for so long. I can understand putting it on hold to iron out a few
things, but there will always be things to iron out. That is just the
nature of teh beast. Is there a release coming soon, just curious.

SilverS

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:17:05 +0200
Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org> wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> Since we have not been releasing or announcing much lately it seems we
> are in a free fall:
>
> last month = 76th
> last 3 months = 79th
> last 6 months = 51st
> last 12 months = 36th
>
> At this rate we are going off the charts soon....
>
> erics

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]