sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] What's going on with cast?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] What's going on with cast?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:03:27 -0700

Yup, I'm getting a few errors about dropping depends, such as:

make: Circular gimp-print <- cups dependency dropped.
make: *** No rule to make target `xfree86', needed by `lesstif'.
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
make: Circular gimp-print <- cups dependency dropped.
make: *** No rule to make target `xfree86', needed by `lesstif'.
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

However, that doesn't seem to affect some spells. For example, right
now, I'm re-casting gimp-print to fix up the first error listed there.

I can't say that I'd run "cleanse --prune doit" before now (but have run
cleanse by itself twice) since upgrading to the latest stable sorcery.

As an aside, why is cast lying about dropping depends? It doesn't
appear to be doing a bloody thing when it brings up those errors.

What other information would you like? The only change in any of the
sorcery files was just the upgrade.

-Adam