sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: How do you use SMGL?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaanus Heeringson <jaanus AT heeringson.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: How do you use SMGL?
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:27:25 +0200

Eric Schabell wrote:

If some of you might find this a bit intrusive or want to answer anonymously, please notify me. I'm considering converting this to a more detailed web-based survey, but since that won't happend in the near future, this will have to do meanwhile.

I have replied in a private message...

erics

Yes, thanks! Of cause, everybody else is also welcome to send the answers to me privatly!

--
MVH

Jaanus Heeringson

Underwerks Design