sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Sorcery doesn't seem to catch errors anymore

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery doesn't seem to catch errors anymore
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:10:25 -0400

Hi,

I'm using recent development sorcery and GCC 3.4.0. When I'm casting stuff that breaks (GCC spits errors), sorcery treats this as if nothing happened, proceeds to installing the spell, and outputs successful message asking me if I want an install log. I have a feeling that this is because of recent BUILD split activity, although it may also be a GCC 3.4 "thing." I didn't make any changes to spells to use the new BUILD split idea. Advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Sergey.