sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Lead vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Lead vote
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:22:04 -0800

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 7:15 am, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Quoting Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>:
> > OK, not that I'm against Andrew being in the position, but IIRC, during
> > the last meeting, he didn't sound too interested in taking the position,
> > and I have seen nothing from him since then to give me the impression
> > that has changed. I believe he has the skills to fill the position, but
> > does he have
> >
> > the desire? That is as important, IMO.
> >
> > Also, if we were doing this by the book, there would be an official
> > nomination
> > period, which has not yet happened, before the official vote, not during
> > it.
>
> There was (about) a week on sm-sorcery for nominations until Hamish brought
> it to everyone's attention.
>
> -sandalle

OK. I didn't realize there was an official nomination period going on on any
list. In that case, then no additional nominations should be accepted
(except that there may be others, like myself, who didn't know there was a
nomination going on, but that would be a different story). :^)

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)