sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Lead vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <gderber AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Lead vote
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:00:10 -0600

Eric Sandall wrote:
> We do take the users into account and welcome their feedback. However, we're
currently only allowing active developers to vote for the Team Leads as the
developers generally have a better idea of who's done what. You can still give
feedback about the Team Leads and such, but the vote won't be counted (perhaps
we could count user votes in the case of a tie? Would we even want to tally
all
the user votes as well and keep them separate? Just extra overhead, to me.).
If
you would like to have a vote for Team Leads, feel free to join a team, not
all
of them require coding or much time (look at the Tome team! ;)).

-sandalle

Possibly a weighted vote
team member 3pts
developer 2pt