sm-discuss - RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISOs, cloop and hardware detection

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISOs, cloop and hardware detection
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:43:18 -0000

Hi,

> There's an ISO Creation HOWTO on the wiki that has some basic info on
> creating an iso and ideas on trimming it down. Might be helpful for you,
> or an appropriate place to note your findings.

Thanks! Since the "ISO Creation HOWTO" is really geared towards the
installation of SourceMage I was thinking I would start a new LiveCD HOWTO...
perhaps later on we can merge the two, but for the moment I expect they will
be rather different.

Just to let everyone know I've sent an email to the Cauldron Team Leader
per your request and (assuming he's interested) will work with him on this.
I will also do like you said and create the wiki page early on, even if it
just contains junk until I get it right. :) (In fact, I'm reading up on wiki
writing right this minute!)

Wish me luck!

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com

Message sent via http://toad-mail.net
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 66.131.185.248