sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SCSI emulation devices

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SCSI emulation devices
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:51:43 -0500

Nautilus' burning works? With nautilus, I can't get the burning stuff to
compile in. The compile log complains:

<snip>
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... yes
checking cdda_interface.h usability... yes
checking cdda_interface.h presence... yes
checking for cdda_interface.h... yes
checking cdda_paranoia.h usability... no
checking cdda_paranoia.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: cdda_paranoia.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: cdda_paranoia.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: cdda_paranoia.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to bug-autoconf AT gnu.org. ##
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------------ ##
checking for cdda_paranoia.h... yes
<snip>

The config.log file elucidates with:
configure:12664: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
In file included from configure:12727:
/usr/include/cdda_paranoia.h:40: error: parse error before '*' token

That's an error on line 40 of cdda's stuff:
extern cdrom_paranoia *paranoia_init(cdrom_drive *d);

nautilus2 is v 2.4.0, cdparanoia is III-alpha9.8 (and people wonder when
I say versioning has no standard...).

Does anyone else have this problem? If not, any suggestions on what to
look at?

--
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

What is that funny looking stuff in the attachment?
http://www.technomom.com/cynthia/pgp/