sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SCSI emulation devices

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SCSI emulation devices
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:16:10 -0500

Do you have devfs on /dev or /devices? Are you using devfsd? Is it
compiled in the kernel or as module? If in kernel you will need the
command in the lilo.conf setting which drives to set as ide-scsi. If
module and you want all ide-cdroms using it then have ide-scsi in the
/etc/modules file and make sure ide-cd is either not there, commented
out or is after the ide-scsi module.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook