sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting Read

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting Read
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:29:54 -0700

> Anyone have any idea how many people use SMGL?

according to my xferlog there have been 150 unique ip addresses that have
downloaded something from ftp://t.armory.com/sorcery/ 4 of which are
me and my various machines. So about 146 ip addresses have downloaded
something which required a fallback mirror. I suppose a better way to
tell would be to look on the ibiblio site, or wherever we mirror the
grimoires and sorcery and see what shows up there.