sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting Read

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting Read
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:13:45 -0000

I've always worried that the high turnover rate could be due to people
being unsatisfied with things and quitting in disgust. But I also
conclude from not hearing those problems voiced that it's an unfounded
worry.

Reading the guys rant, it occurred to me that I've never seen any info
on the store we have (wherever it is). Not that I think there's a
problem, I'm just curious how it's working out.

Anyone have any idea how many people use SMGL?