sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] [cauldron] tasks for team

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Damien Mascord" <tusker AT tusker.org>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] [cauldron] tasks for team
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:21:26 +0800

Hi Casey,

While you are playing with netconf, do you think it might be a good idea
to consider ipv6?

Currently the RedHat configuration scripts for this are horrendous, and
don't work too well [adding strange routes etc etc]. Manual
configuration for ipv6 work using iproute2, though having this
integrated with the ipv4 configuration, it would be a god send.

If you want further information, and/or information about ipv6 and how
it all works etc etc, I'd be happy to help get this part of it up and
running (as I'd imagine it would be useful to others to).

Damien