sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] exim update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: eric AT sandall.us
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] exim update
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:59:20 -0500

Eric Sandall wrote:
nealbirch said:

Hmmm.. now it works, after I changed the permissions properly.

No, your users should already have the appropriate permissions, otherwise
it wouldn't have worked before. Mat has already fixed this so that the
mail sub-directories (and their contents) are chowned exim.exim, while the
contents of mail or chgrp exim, so the owner (users) is left alone.

Yeah, that makes sense, I was the one who probably mucked it up before he fixed it.

Neal

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"