sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] qt-x11 casts finally

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] qt-x11 casts finally
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:48:38 -0500

Dufflebunk wrote:
This is the sort of theng that resurection is good for.

And how does that work, exactly? I remember something about it, but damned if I can remember the specifics.

Now, of course, latest mozilla won't cast, and restoring the previous one doesn't work. Having to use Netscape binary...

Kde cast fine, after a bit of tweedling. I even got the j2sdk spell to cast,
and was looking forward to updating mozilla with java again, but that's out.

and the update to exim screwed up my mail server, for some reason. Havent' had time to look into that yet. sigh.

I had to have the bleeding edge, didn't i?

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"