sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] gnome2 is broken now!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] gnome2 is broken now!
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:02:48 -0500 (EST)

yeah it's definately a problem, i've seen a few others such as xfree86
refusing to recompile for me and Xft2 not finding the freetype headers but
oh well. this is the one annoying one though. other then this one im
really glad about the updates. makes me feel good to recompile everything.
of course as i am in finals this couldn't have come at a worse time :P
hehehe im working on this and will hopefully figure SOMETHING out. i do
know that the default xterm works though so i can always use that. the
error might have something to do with bonobo-activation/libbonobo im also
getting errors with gnome-smproxy (dunno what that does). it's weird.

Jeremy