sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome2 + OSS-only sound driver?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome2 + OSS-only sound driver?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:29:15 +0000

I believe the idea was to re-compile esound w/o alsa support and w/o alsa
installed. Presumably esound had been previously compiled with alsa and now
was incorrect for the current config.

So, make sure all alsa spells are dispelled and re-compile esound selecting
"n" for the optional alsa-lib spell.

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer