sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SM Beta2 ISO is out

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • Cc: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SM Beta2 ISO is out
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:21:28 -0600

On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 04:28 AM, nealbirch wrote:

Ryan Abrams wrote:
The plan is pretty straightforward.
While sorcery is in 0.9, they will be betas. This will let Adam work with people like Neal and such to get distro things done (init, install, iso specific, etc). This will also let new users test them w/ the grimoire to find bugs.

dang, I and I still need to add the localtime.sh to the init.d spell, and casey's new admin tool to net-tools.

Best hurry then. :)

-Ryan