sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SM Beta2 ISO is out

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SM Beta2 ISO is out
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 05:28:14 -0500

Ryan Abrams wrote:
The plan is pretty straightforward.

While sorcery is in 0.9, they will be betas. This will let Adam work with people like Neal and such to get distro things done (init, install, iso specific, etc). This will also let new users test them w/ the grimoire to find bugs.

dang, I and I still need to add the localtime.sh to the init.d spell, and casey's new admin tool to net-tools.

What, so the rest of us are not deserving of receiving updated sorcery?
:( Would this bring up the panda again?

Panda?

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"