sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] sorcery recover ?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] sorcery recover ?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:04:42 -0700

Hi all,

On my dev machine, I wiped out my packages file somewhere along the
line... no biggie, I used the 'rebuild_packages' script in the
utilities module of the sourcemage repository...

Was wondering if people think it would be a good idea to have that
feature as a sorcery command? Perhaps 'sorcery recover' or something?

Let me know what you think, and if you have a different suggestion for
the name of the sorcery parameter.

- Nick