sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Old Posts and Init Scripts

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: ottuzzi AT infinito.it
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Old Posts and Init Scripts
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:56:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

3 or 4 days ago I finished my tmpfs space moving data here and there and when
I shutdown the system I had an error telling that memory was finished and
that init was killed.

The only solution was to poweroff the system.

So.... who cares???

I remember that some month ago was posted a new script to shutdown the system
which took care of this kind of problems.

The old posts are non anymore visible... any idea on when they will be
available again???

As a side note if anybody can inform me about the new init script structure
of SMGL 1.0 I would care to maintain a WIKI section for the people who want
to have their initscripts up to date.

Apiero