sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Old Posts and Init Scripts

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: ottuzzi AT infinito.it
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Old Posts and Init Scripts
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:14:51 -0400

ottuzzi AT infinito.it wrote:
Hi all,

3 or 4 days ago I finished my tmpfs space moving data here and there and when I
>shutdown the system I had an error telling that memory was finished and that
> init was killed.

The only solution was to poweroff the system.

Not sure what you mean here.

I remember that some month ago was posted a new script to shutdown the system
> which took care of this kind of problems.

The old posts are non anymore visible... any idea on when they will be
available again???

As a side note if anybody can inform me about the new init script structure of
>SMGL 1.0 I would care to maintain a WIKI section for the people who want to have
> their initscripts up to date.

Apiero

oh huzzah!

I will send you what I have and where I am at so far in the updating of the scripts if you are really interested in this. Heck, I'll send you what I have even if you arent' interested...

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"