sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Gnone2: is FIX ok?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Gnone2: is FIX ok?
  • Date: 26 Jul 2002 12:17:12 -0600

Folks (Jon really),

I've been using Gnome2 for a weeks now with great sucess. When I go an
update, I've been skiping the FIX process. Since Gnome 1.4 and 2.0 both
exist in the grimoire, I don;t want to overwrite any Gnome2 libraries or
install libraries that I will only need for the next month or two while
the other Gnome apps are being upgraded.

Any comments? Is it save to let the integrity check run?

Bearcat