sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Feature Request: Finding files with no dependancies

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Feature Request: Finding files with no dependancies
  • Date: 26 Jul 2002 12:13:02 -0600

Folks,

One of my pet peeves is having a computer will all kinds of libraries
that I no longer use, due to upgrades or dispelled spells.

Here;s an example. I cast Sawfish. Sawfish (and only Sawfish) requires
rep-gtk. Now I don't need Sawish, so dispel it. But rep-gtk is stll
around, being used by nothing.

I would love the ability to list spells with no *installed* depandants.
Obvioulsy this woudl list spells that are not libraries. Can anyone
think of a way to do this? I know there are some Windoze programs that
do this...

Bearcat