sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: ryan.abrams AT attbi.com
  • To: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • Cc: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:30:37 +0000

Ok. the reason sm-spell-submit started moderated is that
I liked the idea of an archive containing nothing but
submitted spells. I thought that would be convenient for
people to search, etc.

That said, it clearly is not a popular idea, and I
honestly dont care very much one way or the other, so sm-
spell-submit is now unmoderated entirely. /Anyone/ can
post to it. Lets see if it works better this way. :)

-Ryan