sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: ryan.abrams AT attbi.com
  • To: "Derber, Geoffrey" <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.Edu>
  • Cc: "'Eric Sandall '" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>, "'sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org '" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:18:50 +0000

Ok. If you guys think it should be unmoderated, thats
fine. I can change it. I would like to hear opinions on
it.

As far as subscribing, simply go to
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/sm-spell-
submit and fill out the form. That's linked off the
lists page on sourcemage.org as well.

Can't speak to sm-spell-submit-request as I have never
used it. I will test it and get it fixed if it's broken.
This applies to all 5 lists.

-Ryan