sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • To: <ryan.abrams AT attbi.com>
  • Cc: "Source Mage Discuss " <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Ryan,

I have tried this five times now, all of which result in an immediate
response from lists.ibiblio.org saying that
sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibilio.org does not exist, even though this
is the address mentioned in the confirmation request e-mail when I try to
subscribe and matches the format of the other sm-* lists ( all of which
worked without flaw :)). I'm not sure exactly what is wrong, but I'm
guessing that the sm-spell-submit-request account was not created when the
list was.

-Eric

--
Eric Sandall | (P)e-mail: sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net
Source Mage GNU/Linux | (P)web: http://hellhound.homeip.net/