sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: ryan.abrams AT attbi.com
  • Cc: "Derber, Geoffrey" <Geoffrey.Derber AT trinity.edu>, "'Eric Sandall '" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>, "'sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org '" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:47:07 -0500 (CDT)

I think that it *should* be moderated, but until the
sm-spell-submit-request address is working, those of us who aren't
subscribed can't post easily.

Filling out the form at
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/sm-spell-submit
sends a confirmation message that you must reply to, but the reply to
address isn't functioning.

For completeness:

<sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org>
(reason: 550 5.1.1 <sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org>... User
unknown)

... while talking to lists.ibiblio.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org>
<<< 550 5.1.1 <sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org>... User unknown

[ Part 2: "Delivery Status" ]

Reporting-MTA: dns; data.upl.cs.wisc.edu
Arrival-Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:46:06 -0500

Final-Recipient: RFC822; sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; lists.ibiblio.org
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.1.1
<sm-spell-submit-request AT lists.ibiblio.org>... User unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:46:07 -0500

[ Part 3: "Included Message" ]