sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] sm-spell-submit moderated?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:01:29 +0200

Hi,

i just submitted some spells lying around here for some time to
sm-spell-submit and i got responses telling me the list is moderated and
the mails are waiting for moderator approval.
Is this intentional or a misconfiguration? I just spoke with someone on
IRC telling me he submitted some spells in the last days and also got
these responses and nothing else happend (the mails never got to
sm-spell-submit).

--
Arwed (aka Alley_Cat)