seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Fort Knox of Food

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: tonitime@juno.com
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Fort Knox of Food
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:29:07 -0500

 sighhh, i almsost don't know what to say here now......
1) i do not not trust multinational efforts to be in the same vein as local seed savers, and never said or implied so.  I work diligently with local people toward grass roots seed saving and growing our own.  I believe in this with my whole heart.

2)  we need all avenues possible to save seed on the planet, whether i choose to be a part of such  large ventures or not. i work toward the common goal my way...and truly cannot change what the big guys do.

3) gosh allan, are you implying i am a fool by your post?  i am not, nor does any who know me and my heart believe so.  i really hope you aren't saying such....that would be too sad