seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Fort Knox of Food

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: tonitime@juno.com
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Fort Knox of Food
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:04:08 -0500

Mollie,
    Thanks..i am with you on this one!   Truly, since this topic hit the news, and all the grower's groups i enjoy, i am getting quite sick of all the cynicism and negativity that is in abundance over it _REALLY getting sick of it_ :-o
There is SO much negativity surrounding everything in the news of late - it makes me wonder if some cosmic predisposition toward funky attitudes is going on.    Such negativity is a cancer on any society, in my little opinion. Geesh, world.....get a grip. Happy 29th to those that will have it!
Toni - a rare optimist in KY.

-Mollie said
The positive side, in my belief: the more methods we can come up with for preserving biodiversity during the growing climate changes we humans have caused, the better.

Thanks for letting me put in my two cents. :)
Happy February 29th!