seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Formal Opening Of the "Doomsday" Vault In Norway

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: tonitime@juno.com
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Formal Opening Of the "Doomsday" Vault In Norway
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:31:58 -0500

hiya Bunkie!
Gee, if they have the means to save seed, i am thankful that it's
able to be done by anyone. It just needs to be done!
The B and M Gates Foundation is doing quite a bit with local food
supplies and smallholder farming. I see good things from them, and feel
more at ease about them than some. That couple's foundation is really
benefitting alot of rural areas, worldwide. Thank goodness not all the
people who have so much are not to be trusted :)
Toni- ever optimistic, without my head in the sand