seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Biodiversity NO seeds in the artic!

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: tonitime@juno.com
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Biodiversity NO seeds in the artic!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:17:28 -0500

I see what you mean, Kevin! I am thankful to be tucked away and saving
seed for and along with my neighbors in our remote spot, and also am one
who hopes to be on the big seat, should a flushing occur. I love that
people here still collect and save, tho not like their ancestors
did....it's still part of the culture here in Appalachia - where the
roads just cam in the 40's.
Thanks for the saving YOU do.
Toni