piw - Re: [piw] Q2: what criteria do we want to record for plants.

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Heide Hermary <heide.hermary AT gaiacollege.ca>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] Q2: what criteria do we want to record for plants.
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:54:30 -0800

Hi Stephanie
We are happy to provide access to your techies. I don't it's fair to put stress on my students by publicizing work in progress. On the other hand we wish to help you guys, so I think this is a good compromise.
Please give Michael a call - same number as mine.
Cheers, Heide
Stephanie Gerson wrote:

p.s. Others might be interested in checking out Heide's database - Heide,
would you be willing to show it to others on this list?