permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: (no subject)
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:00:12 -0400

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Trump denies climate change as scientists fear we may soon cross the red
>> line
>> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-trump-clim
>> ate-change-20160929-story.html

Trump's best friend Putin at work, keeping the world safe..........
Syria war: Russia rejects US calls to halt bombing eastern Aleppo
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37508085
Russia has said it will carry on bombing rebel-held eastern Aleppo in
Syria, defying US demands to stop

BBC TV news at 5:30 today interviewed a little boy with a ball bearing
lodged in his spine, shrapnel from a Russian-made, Russian-delivered
cluster bomb dropped on Aleppo. He said "I was hit by an airplane." He was
not happy.

Trump has about as much chance of getting elected as Fidel Castro.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com