permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:11:56 -0600

I;d take Fidel! any day of the week....

I reserve the same vitriol as you Lawrence toward Hillary. She belongs to
same club as Trump only a little higher on the pecking order. I also think
that we have surrounded Putin's Russia with "made in the USA" missiles and
then whinge when he speaks of striking back. Remember the Cuban Missile
Crises?? (tit for tat)

The only possible winners in this election is the 1% and the Israelis. The
rest of the world loses big time no matter who is elected.

Scott