permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC - Bill Mollison's Designer's Manual on Ethics, "permaculture nation" and "to guard human rights everywhere"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC - Bill Mollison's Designer's Manual on Ethics, "permaculture nation" and "to guard human rights everywhere"
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:36:48 +1200

Great subject and a reiteration thanks Joao. This subject fits hand n glove
with recent posts " Satirical Irony" and "Invisible Structures" This work
will go a long way to building the platforms and extending the much needed
revitalisation of this chapter in our PDCs...and maybe Scotts book. Keep it
flowing Steve Hart

On 17 July 2016 at 08:54, <scott@permaculture.org> wrote:

> Joao, thanks for your contribution. I just read your website link and was
> impressed with what you have done and are attempting. I will be at the
> Boom Fest in your country next month, hope to see you there.
>
> Scott

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: