permaculture - Re: [permaculture] official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] official certification
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 21:53:10 +0200

Glad people aren't ripping the idea apart. It would have to be a little more watertight than I described it. There would be a financial incentive to get design certification , so abuse might occur.
--
Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 09/07/2016, 08:06 Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 1:58 AM, scrooge McDuck <declan@planetmail.net>
wrote:

> Design Certification should come from one Central Authority or two at
> least 5 years into a successful design. The design site should be
> registered in year one & photographed & described. Profits and expenses
> should be recorded for the 5 years, and a final report should detail the
> current status and planting scheme, zones, climate over the years etc.

That would of course mean that every student who receives certification of
completion of coursework will also have created a permaculture site
somewhere (anywhere, i.e. could be a pro bono project in a community in
need anywhere in the world) that meets the criteria specified in the
course. One degreed Per4maculture Designer equals one new permaculture
site. This way the global environment benefits, then and there. 100,000
degreed graduates equals
at least 100,000 acres of renewed Earth in sites scattered around the
world, renewed, stabilized and set on a path of regeneration and
sustainability of production if goods are derived for on site and/or off
site use and/or with financial gain for occupant or owner. With media gear
available today the Designer can fully document his work and make world
class presentations not only for the school but for public viewing at his
physical site and on sites throughout the online World Wide Web. This
entire process would feed back into the curriculum so that it could evolve
and improve thus increasing the quality and marketability of the
curriculum. .

Taking a permaculture design course should be mandatory for every person at
some time in their life alongside primary and secondary education and
always in order to qualify for any emloyment.

This would put monsanto and bayer and others of their evil kind completely
out of business never again to show their ugly heads to the world.
People worldwide could feed themselves, poverty would nd and people would
lead heathier, longer, more productive lives. Wars would end. because
people would be too busy building local individual and communal food
production systems and natural recreational sites to have time to even
think about conflict. War would be a thing for the history books. A local
to global, service and product, production, marketing and distribution
network would provide a communications backbone for all participating
permaculture sites whether they be a homestead backyard garden, a community
garden or farm or a cooperative or privately owned farm on a larg tract.

LL

LL
.
--