permaculture - Re: [permaculture] official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] official certification
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 03:54:41 -0400

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 3:34 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 3:06 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> With media gear available today the Designer can fully document his work
>> and make world class presentations not only for the school but for public
>> viewing at his physical site and on sites throughout the online World Wide
>> Web.
>

> This again points out the ongoing need for a global online interactive
> permaculture database, forum and website which could also include a
> product and service production, marketing and distribution network, all
> bundled into one. This network, described in my previous post, would
> contain the database, forums and websites.and represent a Permaculture
> Central Authority in all facets of its existence, brought to the entire
> global permaculture community,
> every individual participating trough every node in the system (every
> site, farm, homestead with a computer or mobile device with access to the
> online world of the Web by wire, fiber or wireless.

This would revitalize local economies and provide new local business
opportunities and could guarantee their survival as that is where people
will do thei shopping. This network, this system can coexist with the
Walmarts of the world, who could become customers providing economic
stability for the larger farming operations in the network. All necessary
food safety practices and regulations can be fully complied with in
addition to interaction with all necessary local, state and federal
agriculture departments and agencies, which could include Orgnic
Cetification as well as others indicating natural, chemical free production
methods. One of these could be PCA (Permaculture Central Authority)
Certified which would not only indicate production method but the fact that
production came from within a true fair trade system ensuring profits,
consistent with the nature of the production network, for everyone
participating in creating a product, whether it be wool, tomatoes, baskets,
mineral-amended biochar powder, tools, grain or energy efficient cookstoves.
This would be beautiful system bringing the best of the past to the
present to become part of the future and prosperity for all.
LL
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com