permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 160, Issue 1 (Joan Stevens)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 160, Issue 1 (Joan Stevens)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:32:15 -0500

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Jeff Hine <jeffreyhine@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lawrence, I may be able to help in the future. Right now I am basically
> just trying to tread water. 3 kids at home and an advanced age
> mother-in-law,

I hope things go well for your Mother. I had to care for both my parents
who insisted on staying at home.
We hired a senior care service to be there 24/7 and that was a lifesaver.

> always trying to manage resources (read checking account),

That is always a challenge.

> working in a anti-permaculture manufacturing industry, trying my hardest to
> find something else, to localize, prioritize and breathe are taking just
> about all I have. But I am not saying never, only not right now. :)

Thanks for the offer; I will take a raincheck.
I hope you will be able to change your livelihood to something more
compatible with
a permaculture lifestyle. It seems that is a huge issue these days, how to
make a living
and live a self sufficient independent lifestyle as perfectly in sync with
all that permaculture
offers as possible, standards, methods and principles.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com