permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 160, Issue 1 (Joan Stevens)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 160, Issue 1 (Joan Stevens)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:48:18 -0500

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Daniel Naab <danielnaab@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ditto here, there's clearly an issue with the listserv. I’ve had 19
> “digests” with one message each within the last 24 hours.

Sorry about that. I thought I had set the threshold to 15kb but it remained
at 1kb; must have not saved the config. It should work now
with 30kb and daily delivery.
This config will work, the software at ibiblio is not broken. Let me know
asap if there are still problems.

Again, the current problem has been fixed.I forgot to reset from 1kb to a
higher value. Now it is 30 and I can set it higher if needed. My guess is
that 30 will deliver 6-12 messages in a batch and with heavy traffic that
could occur several times a day. If what those with daily
delivery want is one batch per day or every other day then I need to set
the threshold to something like 50.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London