permaculture - [permaculture] Rude Admin

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ron McCorkle <ron@urbiculture.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Rude Admin
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:09:51 -0400

What a rude way to treat people on this ListServ. This is not our problem,
it is happening to at least several people. I¹ve subscribed for years and
have not changed my ³digest format².

It seems to me that you may be a little tech unsavy and want to place blame
on the users. That don¹t work. Fix the problem, get someone who can, or
apologize for not knowing what you¹re talking about.