permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 160, Issue 1 (Joan Stevens)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeff Hine <jeffreyhine@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 160, Issue 1 (Joan Stevens)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:55:40 -0700

Lawrence, I may be able to help in the future. Right now I am basically
just trying to tread water. 3 kids at home and an advanced age
mother-in-law, always trying to manage resources (read checking account),
working in a anti-permaculture manufacturing industry, trying my hardest to
find something else, to localize, prioritize and breathe are taking just
about all I have. But I am not saying never, only not right now. :)