permaculture - Re: [permaculture] space for food self reliance?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] space for food self reliance?
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 23:34:25 +0100

Thank you John, this sure makes sense.
I think this is the path we will be going in times where trade is easy - we
will import the spuds and propably grain from local partners. But if the
going gets tough for a prolonged transition period, I want us to live through
it in style and good health. (I am in Austria - 8.5 mio inhabitants, and in
2015 about 1 mio of refugees came through, and only God knows how much stayed
and how much more to come. Times are changing fast around here lately.)
Georg