permaculture - [permaculture] free books about biodynamic?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] free books about biodynamic?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:44:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi permies,
Does anybody know a web-page or free resources of books about biodynamic
farming? I need for my science goals to define from a book or a science
article what biodynamic farming is, but there is nothing in my science
databases about biodynamic ...
Thanks a lot in advance!
Best wishes from Bulgaria,
Donka Radeva
>From friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com Sat Jun 13 11:11:55 2015
t34208313; bh=xbse/e3ZEB3olhr5/XTlWVVsvHdxkDigMlv/WDY5mf8=;
h�te:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject;

b=h1v2/TrhX8mUgY9poeR91Lm9ub8ejYt7+K9j1xOoG3LWJJbXpOfzBKMArXTkzIxKshExgIlIBsvkkxis8DMEvwz9SqFpRBmqfadAc1cbiyDIjx+ycTVpsMgkGxglxBa7yICtRe41T7hkApwRyq4NbwI2Xzyj7VtCuzmu9h9jtr7rX+Xm6z5nTlgSneHmpCTKTbQ07Tl3uW9YVe1j3HI6QMyBp2nPkq0v2pv888MIfM2meXkwR8/TDEzFv3/LzWnWORVRjqA1GMVRlqfBujdHdJKnuw0mlo5huG2295U3zF4pP42dlmAJ0DK73616CA0IwaQLiPr/BwgXjL1OOKMBag=Received:
from [66.196.81.174] by nm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
13 Jun 2015 15:11:53 -0000

s84CSuEhZDMhJI6SYDoJ9k02SQ4vAf1nN2YU1a4g8hHtpGyPnGRAJVsxT39rZq9uhq95o1PYmieL

yqLE1BSnGDhvbN7__MWH7.K_XO1pJ5NLw.mzkFwVxIdZu6WD7.tYKjULOJhh4G.0pj_m4Ph.nA_a

VEcukBmsKe7GETrd3R2vSB1Ma67kzpTnGtEzLTeLs2UB_.Jc7kd0TeTNXltk7avlrnGnBjVcGchM

mgVdiopnzLE4tWvgRw4pK.w7YPhBqQpfCdPxBF1Z3DjceR5UrdgwN94uYe8FyhaDSqhVWlj27v0H

VcjRKU87kAQJv4hQg6C9DXc5tLNhROxUCqGU1xXhWLH26eW2k2b.RmC6FhBudB8IdriTIt_GxXe4

9uY588I3pHpxMd.ur.bw7QyyrnogfVS9vuUYAvxVAIKE6WWQ96_yFuTtir4HVX6AWmQyQcyyN0mQ
l_VVjyJ5JZ52TGLAlLcA1APholkemSU2_AS7qO0k-