permaculture - Re: [permaculture] free books about biodynamic?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] free books about biodynamic?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:47:03 +0000 (UTC)

Great resources, Steve, Lawrence and Michael! Thank you very much!

I needed literature for a publication and for a science-project about
permaculture, bio-dynamic farming, diversification ... interesting things,
but not so much sources available in the science.

All the best!
Donka

On Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:24 PM, Steve Hart