permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Need an expert with credentials

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Need an expert with credentials
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 21:03:34 -0500

I am thinking about making the hearing a FB event, lol.

rmw

On 5/25/2015 8:54 PM, Lawrence London wrote:
All this should go viral. Do a kickstarter to pay for banner headlines in
all mainstream newspapers.
Could evolve into a major convocation in Ok City; thousands of cars jamming
the streets filled with people wanting to see Bob's Weedpatch
and find out what all the fuss was about; charge admission and use the
proceeds to buy a thousand acres of land for a new community garden......
with, you guessed it, lots of weeds; the freedom to be a weed and do as all
good weeds do, grow tall and strong, go forth and multiply, become mulch
and feed
future generations.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Michael Pilarski via permaculture <