permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Another attack on my household ecology.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Another attack on my household ecology.
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:13:54 +0200

Great poem Bob. After you have had a visit to your local elected city
representative you may have to take your gang down to city hall and kick a
few doors in. Let them know that they in fact do not own anything but are
purely your servants who administer activity, maintain and keep on your
behalf.

Time for some realisation of the law of where you and they stand how and
why. Social Permaculture. Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]