permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bacteria from bees possible alternative to antibiotics - Lund University

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bacteria from bees possible alternative to antibiotics - Lund University
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:08:42 +0200

Alia....all the tests have been done and Manuka is well proven to have
incredible qualities. I , myself have first hand experience after burning
my forearm severely applied MH which nullified the pain within minutes and
healed the whole burn within 24hrs with minimal scaring. So, sorry, no its
not just like any good old wildflower honey, nothing like it, in fact
considerably different. It is also different depending on what region
within NZ it comes from. So take a trip and experience it first hand. But
hey ya don't have to get burnt. But it is great for sun burn. Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*