permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Another attack on my household ecology.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Another attack on my household ecology.
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 14:33:04 -0500

Well. . . I am not a very violent person so I'm not kicking any doors in literally. But I did start a FB group to rally folks to replace our ward's city council person, who is totally a wealthy creature of the downtown business interests, and there are similar efforts going on in other wards whose council reps ignore neighborhood interests.

So we'll do our kicking at the ballot box and see what happens next March in the city council elections.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City