permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NAPC: Scarcity?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NAPC: Scarcity?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 16:36:36 -0700

Lawrence, This is one of the chief yields that I personally would like to get
out of this event. I know Michael is very interested as well. We had planned
to set up such a communications forum ourselves but I think all concerned
will be happy to work with whoever wants to help set this up. We were
interested in taking it to a larger group to determine what forum is best.

I like google+ for many things and I use it extensively. I don't think it is
any less corporate or more secure than Facebook however.

I think it is really important to document some of these things, and to have
these conversations, and perhaps a neutral body like NAPC could execute this,
and actually get funding for it. Or we could do it together as a group
effort, for free. Or ?  One way or other, it needs to happen, I think!

Koreen Brennan
www.growpermaculture.com
www.northamericanpermaculture.org

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 3:08 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>